Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 2008

For today's class we're back in room 66, I think we're done switching rooms now. Mrs. Ingram is no longer our teacher. We have this new "Dr. Eviatar", she's a PHD in Physics, she will be with us for the next 10 weeks or so until Mr. K is back.

The whole time, we just carry on with our Exercise 2: Graphs of Quadratic Functions.
We have to skip Questions 9 and 10, then just continue the rest of the questions.

Then she posted this formula at the board.
I'm not sure what its for (sorry) but here it is:

Basically that's everything.

I think I should be the scribe again for tomorrow (not that i want to).
but just to be fair for the others, because I didn't really blog anything.
I'll ask our teacher tomorrow if i will still blog or we will move on
but if I were to chose the next random scribe it would be Praisia. :D

2 comments:

Снаѐ said...

The formula was for the Midpoint, I think (:

Unknown said...

Yup Yup Midpoint :D Great Post ^-^